SeRba_SeRb1 W...

falling

Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com Myspace Layouts

demi lavato


uHuey..GBUng DoNkZ...!!!!!!

Selasa, 12 Mei 2009

MY DAILY ACTIVITIES

I always wake up late, except when my mother up the bed, my mother always wake me every morning, sometimes I feel that Something is not fun.
If school days I always wake up 06.00 Am, and then I immediately go to the bathroom, in bathroom I usually spend about 35 minutes, so I usually finish a bath 06.35 Am, after that I working on a new dawn prayer around 06.37 Am, after finished, then I go to use school wearing uniforms, jilbab dress up as well, it is Something that requires very long process, therefore I usually finish 07.00 Am.
After that, I wear to use shoes , and then go to the appropriate school at 07.15 Am.I usually transported to school with my uncle or brother, but if they are not busy, but if they are busy, I am use the vehicle public.
Trip to school takes about 30 minutes, so I usually arrive at 07.45 Am to the school, I often get punished because of it. At school I spend my time for 6 hours, so I usually go home at 13:00 Am, I return to the use of transportation general who has become since we first subscribed, I come home from school is with friends who have a house the same faculty.
I arrived at the house usually 14:00 Pm, if there are no obstacles, after arriving at home I usually change the uniforms first, and then go to the dining table to eat lunch.After that I usually sleep, and I wake up at 04.00 Pm and hurry to course. Distance to the place of the house to where the course is far enough, therefore I am often late to my course place, I usually arrive 05.15 Am, which should be 04.30 AM.
But if that day does not have the courses I spend my day with living in the house while browsing the Internet, it is something fun, and I do not aware that I have to play until night.
In the evenings when the sunset , I first conduct prayer magrib, after that I went around the dinner at 07.00 Pm, after dinner, I usually watch a movie, until the at 10.00 Pm. I very rarely learn, except if tomorrow there is the task of home or recycling daily.
I usually sleep at night around 00.00 am or 01.00 am, and it is not necessarily, also sometimes fast sometimes slow, depending on the mood.

1 komentar: